Sunday, October 7, 2012

Ivan Rabb impressing

Count Hoopniks among those already aware of BOD's Ivan Rabb: "Ivan Rabb has been nothing short of stellar at USA 16u mini-camp, with impressive fluidity. Impacting on D, and scoring in paint!"

Eric Bossi on Rabb this weekend: "...A 6-foot-8 power forward from Oakland (Calif.) Bishop O'Dowd, Rabb is a springy athlete who runs the floor, has the ability to create one-on-one, and rebounds all over the floor. He also seems to have an endless supply of energy. 

"I feel like I was well prepared," Rabb said of his adjustment to the altitude. "A lot of my teammates were saying their chests hurt. I did a lot of running before I got here and I felt pretty good." 

A Dinos Trigonis tweet: "Ivan Raab definitely punched his time clock today. Scoring with consistency on the block at usa basketball"

The Next Big One in the Bay Area.

No comments:

Post a Comment