Thursday, April 29, 2010

Brendan Keane receives some early press

Keane Drawing Interest
Alex Schwartz
Northstarbball


Brendan Keane, a 6-foot-10, 240-pound center from St. Joseph-Notre Dame, has caught the eye of a number of Division I college basketball programs.

"A lot of the WCC, as far as the West Coast goes, University of Portland, St. Mary's a little, UC Davis, San Jose State, Northern Colorado, Weber State, it's a pretty long list," said Keane. "I haven't narrowed it down at all yet, like Holy Cross and La Salle from back East and SMU in Texas."

While Keane's lone offer as of now is from San Jose State, it is a different school that he currently lists as his favorite. "I like Portland a lot. I'm pretty open as to where I can go, whether it's West Coast, East Coast, Utah, anywhere in the country..."


Go here for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment