Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A note from Jeremy Russotti

Hello coaches,

I wanted to let you know of an opportunity you may be interested in. My business partner Alan Stein is coming in town to run a Showcase Event with me on September 17 in Oakland.

He just let me know he is willing to do a private clinic on Friday or Sunday for a high school/aau coach.

Alan travels the world, representing NIKE as its official body conditioning trainer. Alan trained Kevin Durant and Grevais Vasquez through high school, as well as players like Kobe, Lebron, Steph Curry, etc. I let him know I would email the below information about his fundraiser clinics. Enjoy!

  Jerry Russotti


************************

From Alan Stein:

Thanks for your interest in hosting one of my events. Here is a quick overview:

I run a standard 3 hour, on-court workout for boys/girls ages 12+. The workout addresses warm-up, dynamic flexibility, core strength, plyometrics, and quickness/agility/reaction drills.

My fee is $1,500 per 3 hour clinic (some folks do multiple clinics in a day) plus applicable travel expenses (flight, hotel, etc.).

The host is responsible for the facility, minor equipment (1 basketball and 1 tennis ball per player) and the marketing & registration. I will create a PDF flyer (attached) for you to use and will promote through my social media. The host keeps ALL profits. I want you to make great money!!

Most hosts have chosen to charge $75/player. The average clinic has drawn 40-50 kids (although several have been closer to 70-80). If you can tap into one or two AAU programs and one or two High Schools – you should have no problem getting enough kids.

Coaches are more than welcome to watch and take notes. It is up to the host whether or not to charge them a fee (many have chosen to charge $25/coach).

If you get 50 kids (@ $75/each) and 10 coaches (@$25 each) you will gross $4,000.  After my fee and travel and various other expenses, you can expect to make $1,500-$2,000.  I have had a few hosts make $3,000-S4,000+.

My goal is to make this an unforgettable experience for everyone involved!

As always, solidifying dates are on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis.

Thanks! I look forward to hearing  back from you.

  Alan Stein
  Alan@StrongerTeam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment