Per CalHi Sports:
* Isiah Brown (Richmond)
Despite his 37 points, the Oilers were still unable to get off the schnied after losing a heartbreaker 72-70 to a team from Melbourne, Australia. The loss left them 0-16 this season.
* Parker Ferris (McKinleyville)
The Panthers’ junior scored six of his game-high 32 points in the final minute to secure a 62-57 win over Fortuna.
* Kyle Hieb (Seaside) He heaved it up for 27 points and had eight assists and five steals in a 74-56 win over Christopher of Gilroy. Two weeks ago, Hieb dropped in a season-high 30 points in a win over Gonzales.
* Nikhil Panu (Harker, San Jose)
Panu was due, and he came through, with season highs of 30 points and 15 rebounds in a 61-47 victory over Woodside Priory of Woodside.
* De'Sean Parson (Grant, Sacramento)
The Pacers are known more for their football team but they have had some good hoop teams over the years as well and played a crazy game earlier this week against Davis. In a contest Grant won 109-101, Parson lit up the scoreboard for 34 points. No overtime was involved and the high score was the result of both teams going at a frenetic pace.
* Ricky Rivera (Yerba Buena, San Jose)
The 6-foot junior had 32 points and the Aztec Warriors needed every one of them in a 56-54 win over crosstown Lincoln.
* Bryce Scott (Oak Ridge, El Dorado Hills)
Leading the Trojans from behind, the Lafayette University recruit scored 31 points and hit the game-winning basket with 23 seconds remaining in a 70-69 win over Center of Antelope. Scott is averaging more than 23 points per game.
* Danny Victory (Aptos)
When they call him Mr. Victory on the Santa Cruz County coast they mean it. Danny took a victory lap around the court after draining seven treys and had 25 points as Victory led the Mariners to an 87-54 victory over host San Lorenzo Valley of Felton. Is that enough victories?
* Luke Winfield (Marin Academy, San Rafael)
The Wildcats’ 6-foot-4 senior improved his 23.6 points and 6.6 rebound averages with a double-double of 32 points and 10 rebounds in a 73-57 win against Oakland Military Institute.