Thursday, May 28, 2009

Do you want to become a better shooter?

Jeremy RussottiHere's an article promoting a shooting improvement product from basketball skills trainer Jeremy Russotti, someone who's among the handful of topflight gurus in the country, let alone California. You need to be with this guy (or the two others we have previously mentioned) if you truly wish to maximize your potential.

Attack Basketball
May 27, 2009
1Percent Club Training


I have been training our players in the offseason for going 10 seasons now (really amazing how fast the time has passed!) In that time I've experimented with a myriad of gadgets, aids, straps and techniques to help kids improve their shooting and ball-handling skills. Some of these things have proven moderately successful, others have been duds. Over time I've come to believe strongly that there are no shortcuts to improvement. Only correct repetition and long hours working in the gym yield results. As a result I've become very skeptical when I see new products come on the market claiming fast results.

With all that said, I recently came across a program that has simply revolutionized my thought process on the proper way to shoot the basketball. California bio-mechanist Jeremy Russotti has created a product called the "J-Glove" which is flat out the best shooting tool I've ever seen... Go here for the remainder of the article.

Here's the link to Jeremy Russotti's own site.

No comments:

Post a Comment