Saturday, November 13, 2010

Much more on Will Davis committing to Penn

New Hampton Big Man Heading Ivy
New England Recruiting Report
November 12, 2010

UPenn comes to New England to land highly coveted prep product.

New Hampton post-graduate Will Davis made a verbal commitment to the University of Pennsylvania on Thursday night, giving head coach Jerome Allen a highly athletic and active six-foot-nine big man.

The Sacramento, California native committed to the Quakers despite having scholarship offers in hand from multiple CAA schools and preliminary interest from more than one high major.  Davis also saw recruitment from a variety of other Ivy League schools.

“I took a visit up there about two weeks ago and I just liked the campus, liked the coaches, liked the players,” Davis told the New England Recruiting Report.  “I felt that it was a great fit for me to go there and I talked it over with Coach Hutchins and my parents and they also felt it was a good fit...”
Go here for the remainder.

No comments:

Post a Comment