Saturday, July 12, 2014

More Las Vegas Summer League news

Via Alex Freeman:

* Mickey McConnell - Starting for the summer league squad, scored 19 points, was CLEARLY the best player on the court for the Hornets. LINK

* Delly - Also starting.  New coach [David} Blatt is forcing the ball into his hands as a PG to see if he's capable of managing the position... I'm not sure there is another player capable of being a PG on this summer league roster... that includes Will Cherry who looks better coming off the ball (crazy to think).

Line tonight: 13pts, 9 boards, 6 assists - 6 TO's though....LINK

* Stephen Holt has his first game with the HAWKS tomorrow (Saturday) at 1:30 p.m.

As I alluded to Will Cherry is out there playing for the the Warriors. Kiwi (barely playing) and Orlando Johnson (significant minutes) are out there for the Warriors and I'm sure there are a ton more guys with Bay Area connections.

1 comment:

  1. Just a correct: Will Cherry is out there playing for the Cavs. Kiwi and Orlando are playing for the Warriors. I was excited while I was typing... My bad.

    -AF

    ReplyDelete