Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Delon Wright and the NBA

In Jason King's latest - King's Court: NBA Scouts Weigh in on Potential of College Hoops' Biggest Stars - Delon Wright makes an appearance:

"He's got everything that you need, other than he doesn't shoot it well. I've seen so many guys get better at that when they get in the league, though. He doesn't have a broken shot. Mechanically, it's OK. He just needs reps. So I think he's got a chance to be good.

I had another scout tell me this week that he think's he'll go in the lottery. He reminds me of [Dallas Mavericks guard Rajon] Rondo. He rebounds because he's a 6'5" point guard. He's athletic, and he gets to the goal. He's as good of a defender as I've seen. He'll guard the ball, he'll guard off the ball, he's quick, he anticipates, he's got good hands. His only drawback is that he just doesn't have a lot of [shooting] range."

No comments:

Post a Comment