Thursday, March 17, 2011

March 17 -- Thurusday's northern California high school basketball report

Jimmy Durkin has the details on coverage of the NorCal championship games up in Sacramento.


Brian VanderBeek refreshes memories of the 2000-01 Modesto Christian team that featured Chuck Hayes, Richard Midgley, Marc Pratt, David Paris and Bobby Cole II.


The Sac Bee wants you to vote on the Boys Player of the Year -- head here.

Ditto for Coach of the year -- head here.

Here are 22 photos of the various candidates.


Checking up on 6-foot-3 junior Oliver McNally, the former Branson star now at Harvard, he averaged 10.1 points per game this season on 49% overall shooting, 44% from long distance and 93% at the foul line. He grabbed 3.3 rebounds a contest and nabbed 33 steals, along with posting a 94/45 assist-to-turnover ratio.

No comments:

Post a Comment