Friday, February 27, 2015

Opening at Regis -- Harris involved

From HoopDirt: "The search to replace the retiring Lonnie Porter at Regis University (Colorado) is moving quickly. According to a great source, I have heard that phone interviews have already wrapped up. It sounds like as many as eight were interviewed, and at least two (maybe more) will be brought to campus in the next few weeks. The names that I have heard that got phone interviews are: AJ Kuhle (assistant coach Denver), Booker Harris (head coach Dominican [CA]), Brady Bergeson (head coach Western Oregon), and Kevin Lubbers (head coach Colorado Christian). There were definitely more who interviewed, still digging for those names. I have heard that Kuhle and Booker may be headed to campus for interviews. I will keep you updated as I hear more."

No comments:

Post a Comment