Sunday, October 16, 2011

Notes and a new product from Jeremy Russotti

Direct from Jeremy Russotti:

Velocity Bands

I have launched my new product, V-Bands, just this past week. Below is info about this new product, as well as a youtube clip of a lot of kids I train with the product (mostly Josh Akognon). Velocity Bands are the "NEW EDGE" for functional sports training. While they were first invented for basketball training, the inventor questioned whether the gains he was getting with his basketball clients (hand speed), would transfer to other sports. He was elated to find out that every sport he piloted in conjunction (volleyball, baseball, softball, football, soccer, hockey, MMA, golf,) had coaches excited about this "NEW EDGE". It seems like a simple concept, however, very few people realize how important hand speed improvement is vital to just about every sport.



and


Alan Stein was just out here in California. We launched an online company called that brings all of our workouts online. It is 300+workouts for both body and skill training.

and

1% CLUB athlete Colin Slater is a kid who contacted me three years ago asking me to train him. At first, I didn't take him seriously but his Dad said he has followed me online for years on youtube, has all of my training aids and DVDs and was motivated to be the best. Since I had an event in Fresno (Central Cali's Finest), I invited him up. I was instantly floored at how skilled this 10-year-old was at the side baskets. We invited him into the drill sessions and, at 10-years-old, he was no doubt one of the most skilled players in the gym. Here's the link.

Colin began to work out with us and is a major part of the HoopGainsTraining program for his age group.  On film, he is amazing and is only 10-years old in the HGT program footage.

Three years later, Colin was selected by Slam Magazine as the #1 13-year- old in the USA. He is extremely humble, believes in skill training, does not play AAU travel ball and is a top student. A great story. Colin was with me as my assistant for the Dakota Wizards tryout today. Even though he doesn't play in events or showcases, he will be getting a workout in and playing in my North Bay's Finest Event.

No comments:

Post a Comment