Monday, November 7, 2011

A Casey Arent update

Former Sierra College and Del Oro big Casey Arent is working the boards early on:
"... Junior forward Casey Arent was the only Sooner to manage double-digit rebounds with 10 in 14 minutes on the court. His two points came from the charity stripe, and he was 0-for-4 from the field.

Arent, a junior college transfer, said he could see and feel the difference in the level of play on the court, even though he was matching up against a Division-2 team.

“The guys are bigger and stronger,” he said. “It’s just all about staying low. Like tonight, I couldn’t even finish a shot. It was pretty bad. But once I just work on that and keep putting time in the gym like I have been, I’m sure it will come to me, and I should be fine ...”

No comments:

Post a Comment