Saturday, February 7, 2015

Beware of Mark Titus

Mark Titus is back with his weekly Top 12 and does he ever cover a range of subjects, some of which you never in a million years would have guessed.

A portion of his take on Louisville: "Because, as a neutral observer, I would say the Cards can be brutal to watch. Rick Pitino has proven he’s one of the all-time great coaches, and I’m not ripping his abilities. But half the time Louisville looks like an AAU team that formed 10 minutes ago..."

and

"I can’t go another week without discussing Kevin Pangos’s hair. As soon as the season started, I noticed he was growing it out, but I thought he was going for the Jim Halpert look. It’s now clear to me that Pangos has no look in mind. He’s just growing out his hair and letting it go wherever this magnificent ride will take us. Before we check in on his mop’s current status, let’s review the evolution of Pangos’s hair..."

Yes, maybe the latter is entering esoteric-land without a passport...

Hit the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment