Saturday, April 19, 2014

Kenny Fraser signs with UC San Diego

Joe Cortez writes about Turlock High's Kenny Fraser (and others) signing LOIs:
...And Fraser, who will play basketball at UC San Diego, is looking forward to living 15 minutes from his older brother, Alex, who attends San Diego State...

...Fraser, a 6-foot-7 forward, has always been a fan of the San Diego scene.

“I’ve liked San Diego ever since I visited when I was a little kid,” said Fraser, who averaged nearly 18 points and 10 rebounds per game for Turlock last season. “I felt more comfortable with the coaches there, and I got along well with the players.”

Not only will he get the added benefit of living near his older brother, but since UCSD is a member of the California Collegiate Athletic Association, he’ll get to play in his hometown once a year when the Tritons visit Cal State Stanislaus.

Fraser is considering marine biology as a major.

No comments:

Post a Comment