Saturday, November 8, 2014

Mitty rated #1 in WCAL boys basketball

At the Nor Cal Preps basketball message board, SHgradSIdad has published a solid look at the West Catholic Athletic Conference in 2014-15 for boys basketball.

He begins:

"Here are my predictions for the 2014-2015 WCAL Basketball season.  I don't believe a team will go undefeated as that is a tall order in this league but here are my picks:

1. Mitty - Until they are dethroned, the Mitty machine keeps reloading and winning WCAL championships. I also have Kone as the frontrunner for POY.  They lose 4 starters and their dynamic backcourt but add another 6'7 post to complement Kone. Their frontcourt should be the most dominant in league by far. Monroe should see many minutes in the backcourt as a senior. I'm not certain who they will have run the point, although they did have some younger kids on the bench last year that did not play much as well as maybe another transfer or two who may be able to run the team. That is the only question mark I see with Mitty, inexperience in the backcourt. Nonetheless, I don't foresee many teams being able to beat them although I do not believe they will run the tables. Kennedy always has his team ready and well prepared..."

No comments:

Post a Comment