Sunday, April 23, 2017

Webfoot Wooten?

"Top 100 national prospect Kenny Wooten was committed to Arizona State, but reopened his recruitment and admitted Oregon played a huge role in that decision. 

"It's a huge factor, honestly," he said earlier this month. "I remember Oregon was in my top five, and I would say my top two, because I really enjoyed the coaching staff. Coach Altman was already a really good head coach. He reached out whenever he could. With the three of them potentially leaving - I didn't think they'd be leaving, so I was trying to find a fit. But they played as good as they did and put themselves in a position to leave. To go to a place like Oregon, and fit in immediately, that plays a huge rule because of what Oregon made of themselves."

After visiting this past weekend, Wooten indicated he will make his decision in the coming days, and the Ducks appear to be heavy favorites at this point."

No comments:

Post a Comment