Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Josh Ritchart commit article

It's no longer news but established fact regarding Josh Ritchart's commit to UC Davis. Here's a good article fleshing that out a bit more.
Forest Lake's Ritchart commits to play basketball for UC Davis
Brian Hamilton, Sports Editor
The Union
October 13, 2009

Seven schools offered scholarships and several more wanted to see what his senior year had to offer, but Forest Lake Christian's Josh Ritchart has already made up his mind.

The 6-foot, 8-inch, 220-pound Falcon has made a verbal commitment to play basketball for the UC Davis Aggies.

“I always had it in mind that I wanted to sign early,” said Ritchart, who as a junior averaged 26.2 points, 12.3 rebounds and 6.0 blocks per game while leading FLC to a second straight appearance in the Division V section title game. “I had a lot of Pac-10 schools who wanted to wait and see my senior year in high school, but I decided that I wanted to sign early so I could focus on the school and my senior season...
Go here for the remainder.

No comments:

Post a Comment