Monday, January 24, 2011

Greg Allen to be a Trojan

He has long wanted this, worked hard for it and now it's going to happen. Former Eureka High guard Greg Allen, now at Howard College in Texas, has committed to USC.
Trojans' new horse: Former Logger Allen appears poised to take talents to USC
Ray Aspuria
The Times-Standard
1/23/2011

Greg Allen's future ambition was crystal clear a month ago.

”Hopefully, I'll be playing D-I ball and getting a lot of playing time,” the former Eureka Logger told me while he was in Humboldt County on winter break. “I have two years left and I want to be on a successful team and go to the NCAA Tournament.”

On Thursday, the current Navarro College (Texas) Runnin' Bulldog, took a step towards entering the Division-I basketball foray as he verbally committed to USC...
Go here for the remainder.

No comments:

Post a Comment