Thursday, January 13, 2011

Markus Duran can shoot

Markus Duran plays for Cabrillo College in Santa Cruz County. Her's not big at 6-foot-1, nor real quick but the young man can shoot and certainly will be on a college scholarship at some level next season.
Duran sinks nine 3s, leads Cabrillo to 4th straight win
Ryan Moses
Santa Cruz Sentinel
1/13/2011

APTOS -- Cabrillo College's Markus Duran caught a pass in the corner and felt his momentum carrying him out of bounds during the Seahawks men's basketball team's game against Hartnell on Wednesday. With a defender in his face, he knew he only had one option.

"I just threw that up because that was the only thing I could do," said Duran, who led the state in 3-pointers made last season. "I looked for a second to see if I could pass it and I said, No, I have to shoot it...'"
Go here for the remainder.

No comments:

Post a Comment