Thursday, May 23, 2013

More on Brown to the Broncos

Here's Santa Clara Coach Kerry Keating talking about newcomer Jerry (Sacred Heart Cathedral) Brown:
"As a recent college graduate, Jerry gives us much needed experience and size, especially on the defensive side of the ball," said Keating. "Obviously he has made a huge decision in his life to pursue a master's degree here at Santa Clara while using his last year of eligibility. He will enroll in our new one-year Entrepreneur master's program. It only speaks volumes to Jerry's character and discipline to take on such a task."
 Here's Brown talking why Santa Clara:
"I chose Santa Clara because it was a school that can offer me a lot in regards to their style of play, location and it is a great academic institution," said Brown. "My family can watch me play without traveling. I feel like I have a great support system in the Bay Area. The master's program is one year. It is really going to push me academically, but it's what I signed up for and I am very excited to be able to get my master's."

No comments:

Post a Comment