Friday, October 24, 2014

The long arm of mothers

Percy Allen captured this on Pac-12 Media Day:
Best questions today: Brandon Ashley's mom asks her son: 'Are you taking your vitamins?" and "Are you ready to go this season?"
From Bruce Pascoe comes more:

Last question on the podium interviews went to Lashiem Clark, who just happens to be Ashley’s mother.

“I’m Brandon Ashley’s mom, and my question is, are you taking your vitamins?” she said. “The second question is, are you ready to go for this season.”

Clark said afterward she was prodded into asking the question, presumably to shake up the sometimes-dry podium interviews, and her son answered wisely.

“Definitely make it a key part of my everyday regimen to make sure I take my vitamins, to make sure my bones are strong and everything like that,” Ashley said. “Definitely trying to remain healthy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment