Thursday, March 6, 2014

Utah State downs Wyoming

On Senior Night in Logan, Utah State used a strong second half to come from behind and defeat Wyoming. Spencer Butterfield contributed 12 points, nine rebounds and four assists. Also in his last home game, Sean Harris started and produced four points, three rebounds and two assists in 11 minutes of court time. USU freshman JoJo McGlaston put up four points, two assists and a rebound in 13 minutes.

From Shawn Harrison:
Harris, who is a fan favorite with his high, flat-top hair, set career highs in points (4), rebounds (3), assists (2), steals (1) and minutes (11).

“It was fun, definitely,” Harris said. “I’m thankful for coach Morrill letting me play out there. It was a great experience. I’ve been working for the last two years to go play. I’m thankful I could just go out there. I wanted to play hard and make some hustle plays.”

Which he did. Harris has had several knee surgeries and many thought he would never play again. He has seen action in nine games now this season, having played very sparingly in previous contests and not made a field goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment