Monday, October 26, 2015

A Paris Austin sighting

From coverage of a Boise State intra-squad scrimmage: "...Those new faces delivered, while also showing those familiar ones like Hutchison may have taken another step forward. Freshman point guard Paris Austin was 3-for-3 from the field for eight points, adding four assists to one turnover..."

and

"...With quite a few ballhandlers sidelined, [Boise Coach Leon] Rice said “the silver lining of having ‘Tigo and Mikey out right now, is Paris is getting a lot of reps and he’s really improved.”

“I wish they were still in, but it’s an opportunity for me and I just want to take advantage of it,” Austin said. “I feel like I did good, wish I could’ve got my teammates the ball a little more ... I’m fitting well, I don’t have too big of a role, but it’s just enough for me...”

No comments:

Post a Comment