Wednesday, October 7, 2015

A tidbit on Kentucky's Marcus Lee

"Marcus Lee has taken Skal Labissiere under his wing

When asked about the summer pick-up games, both Marcus Lee and Skal Labissiere discussed how much they’ve learned from going head-to-head with one another.

“We play each other all the time,” Skal said. “It’s been really good. He’s been making me better. I’ve got a learn a lot from him. He runs the floor like a deer. He’s been really pushing me hard at practice.”

Marcus’ response, as you might expect, was incredibly thoughtful. Even as a junior, Marcus said he’s learning things from the talented freshman.

“It’s great,” Marcus said. “Going against someone that is so willing to work out, so willing to do better that when he does stuff, we can feed off each other. We’re of the same body type and know how to work around each other. When we go through things, I can teach him how Cal wants things. He can do a move I like and I can try it out. I can imitate that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment